Thursday, July 31, 2008

Undergoing training at DBS

I know haven't been diligently updating this blog, but then I've really been too busy. Too busy to even answer calls and reply SMS-es until evening time! I've just started my Management Associate Programme training in DBS. We started on last Friday, and from Monday to Wednesday we went to Outward Bound Singapore (OBS) for leadership and teambuilding training. And the three days of OBS were really... erm... Let's just say that I'm glad to be still alive and kicking. And today I'm back to lessons! Our lessons start from 9am and end at 5pm everyday, but then because of all the administrative work and meet the management sessions etc, we end up reaching at about 8:45am and leaving at 7pm. That's not including some of the days when we have dinner and drink sessions with others. That's still not the end. We still have homework to do, and we have FOUR projects to do within this 2 months of training... Bleah...

No comments: