Friday, February 20, 2009

In need of a break...

It's been AGES since I last blogged.

After I came back from Sydney, I started work almost immediately. Perhaps it's cos of how laid back life in Sydney was, I had a really hard time coping with the fast pace of my work. Still struggling to cope.

Right now, I think that I've been so overwhelmed that my mind has finally decided to switch off. Happy feelings don't last. Sad feelings don't stay either. Memories don't remain in my head. I have a hard time recalling what I did over the weekend. At the end of the day, I just feel complete numbed, and my mind is blank. I'm in desperate need of some time to get away and relax...

How could I have been so STUPID as to think that I could cope without taking a break from Nov 2008 to Apr 2009, after slacking in Sydney for 9 months?? All I can do now is to hit myself on the head and drag myself through these last 6 weeks before my annual leave. =(

No comments: