Saturday, October 16, 2010

From Duo Core to Quad Core

After my motherboard died on me last week, I went to get a new motherboard + CPU. Once again, I went with AMD because
1) Cheaper. MUCH cheaper
2) AMD still have boards/chips that I can use my DDR2 RAM with. No need to buy new RAM

And I bought a AMD Athlon II Quad Core 640 processor. Motherboard + CPU for just $255. Looking back, I moved from single core to duo core in late 2008. Now finally moving on to quad core. Tho I'm supposed to be a "geeky" person, I'm actually very far behind the rest when it comes to getting high end computers! I'm always going for low-end ones.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

i m sure u would love my quotations plz visit www.wikidates.blogspot.com

BoRn GeNiOu& ; said...

congratulation dude...:p

Manoj Agadi said...

Hi David. You made a good decision buy buying AMD(Advanced Micro Devices) athlon quad core 640 processor. Because AMD is one of the good brands in the world. And also the cost of the AMD Products are also Reasonable. So no need to worry about going for high end computers.

email click-through rate

Unknown said...

your blog is very nice. plz visit and share blogs www.happytoschool.blogspot.com
www.anilsahu77.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hogwart 2023

Anonymous said...

Hogwart 2023

Anonymous said...

Hogwart 2023

Anonymous said...

Hogwart 2023

Anonymous said...

my son builds affordable 8 core computers

Unknown said...

The photos look very good and the way you write is so clear

www.wordie-me.blogspot.in

Unknown said...

yea iget presently am usin a very low configuation system and the highest i use it for is surf the net, cant even download some apps i want to...

Zain said...

Amazing post... I Love it
please check my latest android game named Traffic Racing in playstore.
thanks.

Love problem solution said...

Thanks for putting the great efforts to make this post nice. love problem - Muslimastrologerwazifa.com Keep blogging.

Racing Games Top Free Games said...

This post is very informative. I have been amazing. Your are doing great. Wish you Best of Luck
From Team Impossible Rally Racer