Saturday, July 07, 2007

Watched Transformers for Free

We watched Transformers at Suntec Eng Wah for free! We had the lovers seats and had a regular popcorn and a drink each, for free too! Was that great or what?

The department I'm interning in had this corporate event for the customers. They gave tickets to their clients and some internal colleagues from other departments. They had spare tickets, so asked me to go for the movie screening. When my colleague who was distributing tickets at the venue knew that I'm watching with Gladys, she gave me the lovers seats. Haha.

Transformers was really good too. Full of action, nice cars, good humour and sarcasm. General Motors gonna have good sales after the screening of the show man. All the cars in the show are from GM! Apparently, they discontinued the Chevrolet Camaro (Bumblebee) a few years ago, but is going to release it again because of the show.

Highly recommended show to watch. All my friends who watched it only had praises for it. As a lot of us said, brought back old memories. WAHAHA

No comments: