Saturday, September 08, 2007

My HTC Touch

OK. I know I haven't been updating for a long time now. I just didn't really seem to have the time. Anyway, I don't even know if anyone is reading this blog anymore (so if you are, do drop me a comment to let me know. Haha.)

I'll try to post a bit of updates here and there. Firstly, something that I'm very proud of. My HTC Touch! I love my new phone/gadget. HTC is the company that has been producing Dopods and iPacs and O2s, but I think O2s are now produced by another company (and has been getting bad reviews since then). Recently they bought over Dopod and decided to come out to the forefront with their own branding. HTC Touch is their first phone under their own brand name. Although some Dopod phones before the HTC Touch also bear HTC code names.

HTC Touch is the 1st Pocket PC that runs on Windows Mobile 6. And it's the cheapest Pocket PC phone around. I bought it for just S$468 under the M1 2 years contract promotion. It's quite slow though, running on just a 201Mhz processor, but it serves me well enough. It has WiFi, so I can surf the net at home, in school and in places with Wireless@SG with the phone. Of course, I've installed a number of games on it. Haha.

Here are two photos I've taken of it before I took it out of the box:





If anyone of you are thinking of getting a PDA phone and can't afford an iPhone (like me), I'll definitely recommend this phone to you.

Another thing I'm going to introduce in my future posts: the watermark. Just in case anyone takes my photos and use them elsewhere, I've included the watermark in my photos. If any of you wants the photo without the watermark, please request from me.

3 comments:

喜 mudita said...

I'm still reading! haha:)

U & gladys should post more often so that I know what's happening to you guys lately.

Meanwhile take care and meet up soon!

David said...

Thanks sis. You're the only one who posted a comment! Does this mean that you're the only one reading? That's rather sad... Oh well... But since at least someone is reading, shall continue writing.

Anonymous said...

Hi!
I could buy this phone,--
but I dont know some things... like the speaker quality... the music player...
Please, send me your personal comments about this phone to my email, ealej92@hotmail.com... please... I really want this phone, but I need this comments! ok? thanks!