Saturday, November 03, 2007

Comex 2007

I realised that I haven't posted the photos I took during Comex 2007, which was way back in beginning of Sep. SITEX is coming soon beginning of Dec. Maybe I'll take some photos then too.









Some of the interesting stuff I saw includes this set of hard disk enclosures from Ranger. I think girls will like them. It makes carrying hard disks around less "geeky", I guess.


And of course, my current "toy" in a new colour. HTC Touch Wasabi Green:


We signed up for this WowTV at one of the booths. WowTV is a Internet TV website, with some free channels, and some channels that you need to pay to watch. Although we signed up for it, we haven't really looked at the shows. I browsed through it roughly and didn't find anything really nice in the free channels. And I'm not about to pay for watching the other shows:


Other than the gadgets, the other highlight of IT shows must be the IT show girls, so here are some of the other IT show girls:



These are not all the photos I took. I'm just feeling too lazy to post more up, and I don't really want to bombard you with photos.

If you happen to be one of the people featured in the photos I took and would like me to remove your photo for whatever reason, just contact me. Or perhaps if you would like to get the original copy of the photo without the watermark, or you believe that I must have taken a photo of you that day and would like to get the photo, you can contact me too. Just click on my name under the Contributors section (on the right under the Blog Archive) and you'll find my email address there.

No comments: