Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Problems with Camera!

ARGH... Wanted to do some updating, but then there were some problems with getting the pics out of the camera. Or rather, the xD card. I think the problems started when I tried to take a long video just now. Then it started to have read errors. And I still had a lot of photos that I didn't manage to get out of the camera! A lot of precious photos like the ones we took at Changi Airport Terminal 3. I'm so gonna cry if we lose those photos...

Anyway, I cut my hair today. Very short. A change of hairstyle. Did it at Chinatown at some shop in the basement of Pearl Centre. Just $10, and it's quite good. After some shopping, we went down to Central to catch the ice-skating performance. That was when the problems with the camera started, when I took a video of the performance. Or rather, tried to take a video of the performance.

Sigh... I just hope I can somehow find some way to fix the problems...

No comments: