Friday, December 01, 2006

1 more day!!!

In about 24 hrs from now, I'll finally be done with my 3rd year 1st sem. But now, I'm just drained from studying in JE library. I'm using the new Wireless@SG thingy that provides free wireless access to most public places. It's so damn slow. The supposed speed is 512kbps, but it feels more like 56kbps. Maybe I've just been using high speed broadband for too long.

It's amazing how people can just leave their stuff unattended in the library. I sat at this table where there's a pencil case, a calculator, and a textbook left unattended. Been sitting here for the last 1 hour, and still no one came. Strange people.

I actually have quite a lot of photos to post, but had been unable to do so thanks to my exams. I should really post those photos next week after I'm freed from my exams and before I go back to serve the nation from 11th to 22nd Dec.

1 comment:

♥Gladys♥ said...

YEAH~!! My attachment just ended today, so now i'm abt to start enjoying my 1 mth holiday. Just waiting for ur exams to end now! =)