Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Results

Although I was hoping for better grades, I'm quite satisfied with my current results. Can't really ask for too much right? I'm just quite happy that I'm still on track for 1st class honours, and that my results actually pulled my CAP up. It's quite funny how I was expecting an A- or lower grade for my CS4266 and A- or BETTER grade for my CS4260, but it turned out that I got A for CS4266 and only a B+ for CS4260.

Name : CHAN LONG LI DAVID
Matric No : U047219X

2006/2007 Sem 1 Examination for COMPUTING 3

Module Code Module Title Grade
CS3235 Introduction to Computer Security A-
CS4260 E-Commerce Business Models B+
CS4266 IT and Customer Relationship Management A
EC1301 Principles of Economics A+
FNA3102 Investment Analysis A-
CAP: 4.55

The CAP here is my cumulative CAP. The CAP I got for this semester alone is actually 4.6. Quite interesting how my results for this sem is EXACTLY the same as my results for last sem. I mean, not just the CAP, but the breakdown of the grades as well. And that the results for my 1st two sems are EXACTLY the same. I achieved 4.5 for my 1st two sems, went on exchange for my 3rd sem, and then 4.6 for the previous two sems. Can I hope for continually improving CAP then? Haha. How I wish.

No comments: