Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Xmas!!

Merry Xmas!! Yet another year is passing... Oh shit i'm feeling so old!

Anyway, this is the 4th Xmas tt David and I am spending together. But this is the saddest of all my Xmas...

On 24th, we went to Jurong Point Zone-X to see what we can exchange for with the 800+ tickets tt we've collected over the years. We saw this really REALLY cute piglet wearing a tigger costume for 500 tickets. To me, it was like a dream come true! It's the most most most most perfect thing to exchange for.

So, we went back and counted out 500 tickets, and went back down today to change for my little tigger-let. And to my HORROR, IT WAS GONE!!!!! ARGH!!!!! My poor little tigger-let... I was so upset tt i cried.

But David was sooo sweet. He said tt he'll exchange it for me another time when it's available again. And he's getting me 2 very cute little figurines (brand new) off Yahoo Auctions!! One is a figurine of tigger wearing a piglet costume and the other is a piglet wearing a tigger costume! Hehe!! I'm so spoilt! =P

No comments: