Sunday, January 07, 2007

End of temp work, start of school

Unbelievable how time flies. Before I know it, my temp work at DBS has ended. Tomorrow starting school. Sigh...

I must say that it was an interesting 7 days at DBS. The assignment I was tasked with was quite challenging. It was really satisfying completing it. I can't reveal too much details here, so I shall just say that I helped to shorten a process that would have taken maybe about 4 man-working-days to half a-man-working-day.

One other good thing about working at DBS for these two weeks: Lots of free food. My MD gave the whole department a treat at Grand Hyatt, The Straits Kitchen. And we had a few-departments=combined lunch on 29th Dec to mark the last working day of the year. And we had a small gathering on 5th Jan to celebrate pple's birthdays.

But, next week, it's back to school. Sigh...

No comments: