Sunday, April 13, 2008

Back (temporarily) from being MIA...

After all the promises to myself about updating this blog regularly, I've slacked off again. Lol. Been really busy with writing one essay after another (another one due come Monday)! Hopefully when all these end somewhere in May, I can finally update my long overdue posts and upload photos of stuff I've done (like going to the Royal Easter Show during Easter break).

Speaking of photos, I'm also guilty of NOT capturing all the fun stuff that I've been doing over here (going to Paddy's Market & Glebe Market, steamboat at home, going for Korean food etc). Well, I guess that just means that when David comes to Sydney in May, we'll have to do those things ALL OVER AGAIN in order to remake the memories! Not that I mind of cos! =P

1 comment:

David said...

And since I'll be the one carrying the camera, we'll definitely bring the camera out. Haha.