Saturday, September 20, 2008

60 Days & 60 Nights

The countdown for my return to Singapore has finally past the 2 months mark. 60 days more to go. 60 days sounds like such a short while, but yet feels like such a long time. 60 days to flying back to Singapore. 60 days to my own bed. 60 days to warm weather all year round. 60 days to end of studying. 60 days to seeing my dear again... 60 days... 1440 hours... 86400 minutes... 5184000 seconds... Why can't it be shorter?

Yet, I'm actually having mixed feelings about going back. Will everything still be the same? Will the people still be the same? Will David still be the same? Which department will I be posted to? How will I cope with work? Will I miss Sydney? Will I miss studying? So many questions, yet the answer will only come in 60 days...

No comments: