Saturday, September 20, 2008

Thanks to my dear for the iPod Touch

On being touched, I also gotta mention my dear, who felt that her recent attempt at surprising me was a failure, but in fact, as I mentioned to her before, the thought has already touched me.

She wanted to buy me an iPod Touch for Christmas. And I told her to just get a refurbished one. Afraid that there would not be any refurbished stock nearing Christmas, and wanting to surprise me, she ordered the refurbished iPod Touch without telling me first, so that I can get it and use it already. But the very next day, the new iPod Touch came out, which was much cheaper than the old one, with better features. So when I told her about the new iPod Touch, she had to tell me that she already ordered, and so she felt that the surprise was spoilt. Luckily, we were able to return the refurbished iPod Touch to Apple for a refund.

Although she felt that the surprise was spoilt, I really felt that the thought and the action of buying has already touched me. Thanks a lot, dear, for the surprise. I really, really appreciated it and thought it was really nice.

1 comment:

♥Gladys♥ said...

Argh... U just reminded me of how cheated I felt again... New iPod coming out IMMEDIATELY after I ordered the 1st gen 1!! All tt trouble for nothing!!! \(>_<)/

Luckily can get full refund and they picked it up from ur house lor. Otherwise my image of Apple will b totally tarnished. Now I'm waiting to see if they really waived the $20 delivery fee...