Saturday, January 19, 2008

Busy week

What a busy week it had been. First was bringing the group of Koreans around on Monday to Wednesday, and then sending them off on Thursday. And throughout those few days, I also had to answer to my Honours Year Project (HYP), so I was getting about 3 to 4 hours of sleep those few days. But it was really great taking them around, and seeing Myung Sun again after 2 years.

Friday was no rest day either, with lessons and helping out with registration at the Catholic Engaged Encounter (a.k.a. EE Weekend) in the evening. Of course, it was a good thing helping out at EE Weekend, and seeing some of the presenters again.

Now, it's the weekend and I'm still getting little rest. There's of course my HYP to work on, and tomorrow, my cousin is coming back from Taiwan. Before fetching her, I have to bring my aunt and other cousins (who are coming out from Malaysia to fetch her) around. Sounds like a busy life, doesn't it?

To my Korean friends who are reading this: It was really great meeting all of you. If any of you ever come down to Singapore again, do let me know and I'll show you all around if I'm free. Feel free to let me know if your friends are coming down and they need someone to show them around as well. I'll take some time to upload the pictures, as I'm rather busy. So please bear with me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so honored to have been guided by you! Thank you again for it even though you were so busy that week. It was also great time for me, either. :D