Thursday, January 10, 2008

HTC Touch Service Sucks

Although I like the phones that HTC has been producing, I can't say the same for their service. Sigh. Last Wednesday, I sent my HTC Touch in for repairs. Although there were only 8 people ahead of me for servicing, I waited for about an hour before my turn came. And that's because there were only 3 service counters! They said that it would take about 3 to 5 working days to repair, so by right, it should be ready by today latest. Unfortunately, I have been calling them since Monday and the phone is not ready yet. In fact, today, the person said that she'll call the Service Centre people to get back to me about the phone, but nope, they didn't call me. They better call me back tomorrow to tell me that the phone is ready for collection.

No comments: