Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Darling Harbour at night, Day 6 night time

OK. To continue my previous post about the 6th day night. Dinner at Darling Harbour. We went to this Fish & Chips take-away restaurant:


And this is what we ordered:
It has 2 pieces of fried fish, 2 pieces of calamari, 2 pieces of shrimps, and LOTS of chips. I must say that although it's not a lot of stuff (luckily Gladys and I had some food before going), it was quite nice. The shrimps and the calamari actually taste fresh despite being fried. I don't have a good impression of fried seafood in Singapore, you see. They're usually not fresh.

Xinhui actually passed a comment that it was a bit like Long John's Silver. OK. It might look a bit like the stuff you can get in Long John's Silver, but the quality is much better... If I were to pay that kind of price for food quality the standard of Long John's, I think I'll cry man... It would have been a complete rip off.

Anyway, here's some photos that we took at Darling Harbour. Quite a nice view at night. I went back to Darling Harbour just yesterday in the daytime, shall post those photos up in another day.





Group photo of the girls (and my bag):

And a couple photo of us.

After dinner, we went to Lindt Chocolat Café. Those of you not in Sydney, you saw it right. It's a café. They sell quite a range of Lindt products, including ice cream, hot chocolate, ice blended, cakes etc. Mmmm... It's one of the only three Lindt Cafés in the world. And where are the other two? All in Sydney! So it's only here that you can find Lindt Cafés.


Look at that chocolate mixing in those mixers...

That's me holding a cup of hot dark chocolate, courtesy of my dear.

Doesn't the hot dark chocolate (with dark chocolate flakes) look nice? And I can tell you, it tastes better than it looks. Mmmm...

No comments: