Friday, May 30, 2008

Results Release

Well... I got my results for my last semester in NUS. Although I got my first class honours after all, I'm quite disappointed actually. Got my first B in my 4 years in NUS. All along, my lowest grade has been B+, but now I've got a B! In fact, for one of my GEM (General Education Modules), I got a B-!!! But for that one, I can exercise my Satisfactory/Unsatisfactory option on it, and just "S" it, so that it doesn't count into my CAP.

For my Honours Year Project, after hearing what Irene said about Dr Kim's comments on my HYP, I actually thought that I would have gotten quite a good grade. Unfortunately, it only got me just enough to get me my First Class Honours: A-. It's rather disappointing. Irene actually commented that she felt I deserve a better grade actually. So I guess that's a slight consolation? Last semester in NUS, and such disappointing results. Sigh...

No comments: