Monday, May 19, 2008

In Sydney!

I've arrived in Sydney! OK. To be more accurate, I reached Sydney about 4 hours ago. Had a good flight on Qantas Airways. Smooth flight, good food, quite good service. I had a bottle of white wine and a bit of red wine. Kept the rest of the red wine for cooking steak tmr. Haha.

I was stuck at the customs for very long, with only 2 counters open for foreign passport holders. The customs checking was quite strict as well. The weather here is great! Just the kind of coldness I like. 10+ degrees. But at night, it fell down to 13 degrees, and when I had to take the trash out... Brrrr... In the house though, it feels quite OK.

Gladys cooked lamb chops and veges for dinner. Wow... The lamb chops here are really much better than those we had in Singapore. Really tender and juicy. I hope the steak we have tomorrow will be great as well. After experimenting with the steak those two days, I came up with some recipes which are not bad. However, the steak that I used on Thu was really hard, so it didn't really turn out that well.

Finally tomorrow I'll get to take photos again! Going out the whole day. Gonna accompany Gladys on her favourite activity: shopping.

No comments: