Friday, May 09, 2008

Exams are over!

I still can't believe that I've ended my NUS life with my last exam today. GEM2900. Studied and worried about it the whole of yesterday (yes, I only used a bit more than 1 day to study for that module, that's why I was scared). In the end, the exam was short and easy. All the stuff I was worried about didn't come out. The paper was supposed to be 2 hours long. A number of people actually finished with one hour, while I finished in 1.5 hours. Submitted it and that was it!

I don't think I did well for the paper, but I believe seriously that I will pass. I mean I did all the questions, so I shouldn't fail. Anyway, all I need to do is to pass this module. As long as it's a pass, it won't affect my overall grades. End of NUS exams!

1 comment:

♥Gladys♥ said...

Yay! Good for you dear! I can't wait for my uni life to be over too! Seriously struggling now. So many assignments due!!! Can't wait for my 4 weeks of vacation, but just the thought that I have to go thru exams first really puts me off... Working life was definitely better! =(