Monday, May 19, 2008

Last few hours in Singapore

A few more hours and I'll be aboard the plane to Sydney to meet Gladys! Finally after months of separation, I'll be seeing my dear again. YAY!

These 2 days have been up and down a roller coaster ride for me. Saturday morning, I had good news of my HYP from my supervisor. Apparently, the Korean prof evaluator said that my project was by the far the best project he graded this year. And he graded 6 projects this year.

Then, after that, my luck turned down when I was playing mahjong in Malaysia. Lost quite a bit of money. Went to Malaysia to celebrate my grandma's 70th birthday. The weather was terribly hot as well. After dinner and celebrations though, my luck changed for the better and I won a bit of money in the end.

Sun morning, I got a ride back to Singapore in my uncle's car. So that was good. But then later in the afternoon, something happened which pissed me off badly. However, choir was quite good, so that was good. And I managed to get some of the stuff I needed for the overseas trip. However, at the end of the day, I realised that I couldn't find a number of the things I wanted to bring, including my sunglasses! Ups and downs these two days.

Never mind. I'm sure tmr will be a good day cos I'm finally meeting Gladys! Lamb chops on the first day. Mmmm... 2nd day will be my cooking day. Cooking steak for Gladys. Hehe.

No comments: