Monday, May 26, 2008

Day 6 Daytime

I'm really behind on my blogging! So many things that I did everyday here in Sydney that there doesn't seem to be enough time for me to blog about them all. Haha. My 8th day in Sydney is coming to an end, and I'm still only blogging about the 6th day. I wonder if I can catch up one day. Haha.

Day 6 was a full day of activities. Went out with a bunch of girls for lunch. We packed burgers from Burger Fuel. It's a small restaurant without much seats, so we didn't eat in the restaurant itself:


Gladys and I ordered a Burger By The Lot, a pack of Kumara fries, and a cup of Caramel Milkshake. Unfortunately, I spilled the milkshake just before leaving the restaurant. Talking about crying over spilled milk:

The burgers are so big that they actually provide this holder called a Doofer to hold the burger:


We walked to a park nearby called the Camperdown Memorial Park. Parks in Australia, like those in Vancouver where I spent 4 months, are just so much cleaner, and you'll really see people playing around, dogs running around etc. Just like those parks you see in the movies. Notice how big the burgers are! And the brown things are Kurama fries. Kurama fries are actually sweet potatoes fries.
Display of our food

After eating comes the shooting craze! Jasmine is setting up her camera so that we can all be in the photo:

Erm... Girls falling over each other. Just look at Clara (second from the left)!
Jasmine setting up her camera for some "upwards" shots:
Ermm... It seems quite stupid, but well... "Upwards" shots of us...
With a cock-eyed variation:

Charlene took some "artistic" shots of me carrying Gladys up. Imitating those kind of wedding shots. Well... I must say it turned out quite well...


And then she took photos of us under this red-leaves tree:


Gladys and Charlene acting lesbian. Note the pregnant Charlene look in the first pic!


And of course, their favourite activity of taking photos of them jumping up into the air:



Me monkeying around once again:


I'm eating Gladys up!

Me and my tree-climbing again. Haha.

And some random shots of the things happening in the park:



Yes, it is the same girl that appeared in the last two pictures. Haha.

After our picnic and photos-shooting session at Camperdown Memorial Park, Clara, Gladys and I went over to Charlene's and Jasmine's place to exchange photos and songs. In the evening, some of us went down to Darling Harbour for dinner by the harbour. More on the evening later.

No comments: