Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Something I never did in my 25 years

I think as I start turning 25, I'm starting to become weird and do all sorts of crazy things, like teaching a guy how to go after girls, coming to Australia for 38 days, trying to cook (albeit only steak and veges), doing gardening etc. I even installed Ubuntu and am playing with it now. And I just did the most crazy thing I've ever done. Something that I've resisted doing all these years.

For those of you who know me long enough, you might know that I've always been resistant to dyeing my hair. People mentioned to me before about dyeing my hair brown, Gladys wanted to dye my hair some time ago, but I've always told them to stay off my hair.

But just now, I allowed Gladys to dye my hair! Purple!

Gladys wanted to dye her hair purple and bought this Loreal purple hair dye at Coles. She said that she wanted to dye my hair as well. I don't know what went over me, but I actually said OK! At first, I said only my fringe. But she ended up having so much excess and convinced me that dyeing just my fringe will look weird. So she manged to get me to dye all my hair purple.

Oh well... It'll just be for a month before I'll get a haircut and have to dye my hair back to black again since I'm going for reservist. Just an experiment I guess. I'll probably post some pics tomorrow or the day after.

What crazy things will I do after this man...

3 comments:

Eccentric ME said...

haha...cant wait to see the pix... Want to see both Gladys n David's purple hair!!! :p

Anonymous said...

haha...u started to do crazy things because of knowing crazy people like us..well having purple hair in my town area is very common..no worries..probably u can get techni- pink before u leave sydney...come NEWTOWN and see..hahah

♥Gladys♥ said...

Aiya... The purple turned out super subtle lor... A bit disappointed. David din even look like he dyed his hair. My hair is purplish brown. Subtle enough for me to go back to work with this hair colour. But den my fren who used this colour before said tt need a few days for the colour to show, haha, so we'll see.