Thursday, May 01, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me! =)

Just a few weeks before my birthday, I was wondering if I'll be spending it alone this year, cos I'm away from my family and David, but thankfully NOT! Charlene, Clara, Xinhui, Harry, Martin, Charmaine, Geneieve, Mong Ling and Jasmine celebrated my birthday for me! Thanks guys! *MUACKZ*

They gave me a treat at Hanabi, which is a Jap & Korean restaurant along Pitt Street.


@ Hanabi


We had a spicy sausages hotpot,


Spicy prawn, squid and octopus hotpot,


Teppanyaki beef,


And Korean sausages, which turned out to be GLASS NOODLES sausages! WTH! Lol.


After the wonderful dinner, Martin and Harry went home, and the girls brought me to Mickey Cafe at Newtown for cakes! Jasmine even brought birthday candles! How thoughtful! =)


We told the waiter that it's my birthday and he served our cakes with a sparkler!


Clockwise from left: Tiramisu, Strawberry Cheesecake, Mortal Sin


Blowing out the candles


Babes group photo! =)


Last photo, just for kicks. Haha.

For more of my birthday photos, CLICK HERE!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wat...i didn't realise u drew armpit hair for me somemore...come on...my armpit hair is longer lah..P.S it's yellow in color not red..wahaha