Wednesday, October 15, 2008

My sec sch maths teacher will be sad to know...

I've been feeling miserable all morning, lamenting over how I still have 7 weeks before going back to Singapore. Yup, 35 days = 7 weeks. So it's been running thru my head all morning.

35 days.


7 weeks.


35 days.


7 weeks.


(does anyone see anything wrong with this?)


35 days.


7 weeks.


Why izit so long?


Finally, about 5 minutes ago, it hit me. 35 days DOESN'T make 7 weeks! It's 5 weeks! Dammit, took me 8 hrs to realise. Yay, so now I'm happy again! 5 weeks is pretty short! =))) Feeling kinda stupid tho...

Shh... Don't be a tattletale and tell my maths teacher!




35 days = 5 weeks more! XD

1 comment:

David said...

Haha. Honestly, it's so funny. Well... In a way, it's still correct. In business, we always say working days. So 35 working days IS 7 weeks.