Sunday, October 19, 2008

One Month Left!

Just one month left before Gladys comes back to Singapore! Finally! Somehow it seems like she's been away for a really long time.

Then again, this feeling might be because of my work. I'm one month into my current department/role, and I feel like I've been here for ages. There's just so much to do, so much to learn, and I've done so much within this one month. Never thought that it's possible. The projects that I had to embark on and to complete is probably more like a semester's work or more in Uni.

I've applied for a DBS resort stay in Bintan for 3 days at special rates for employees of DBS. Hopefully I'll be able to get it so that when Gladys is back, we can go for a holiday at Bintan.

1 comment:

♥Gladys♥ said...

Did you realise tt u also came to Sydney exactly 5 mths ago? Hehe. U came to visit me on 19 May 08! =)