Sunday, October 05, 2008

Red Rock Deli and a new hairstyle

Knowing that I really liked the Red Rock Deli potato chips, Gladys actually bought 3 packets and got a friend who was stopping by at Sydney to bring them back to me. Haven't had the time to get them from him until recently. Thanks a lot dear for buying the snacks for me! Now at least I'll have something to snack on while working during the weekend. Haha. It's been a crazy week, and it'll probably be for at least 2 weeks to come.


Today I went for a haircut at Ashley Salon at Far East Shopping Centre at the recommendation of an image consultantant firm who did the Business Etiquette Seminar for DBS MAP. It's not actually expensive. $30 inclusive of wash and blow. Ashley is really quite good, and he gave me a rather funky hairstyle:




According to him, I can style it either a bit more funky by making it more messy, or more pro by making it neater. Haven't had a funky hairstyle for quite some time. Haha.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: