Saturday, October 04, 2008

Wow, I found my old blog!

This is so amazing.

After 3 years, I've totally forgotten the URL for my old LiveJournal. Couldn't even remember which email address I used. So on a hunch, I just keyed my current email address into the "Forgot Username" area on LiveJournal and found my old blog again! I don't remember ever writing on that blog about David leaving for Canada! In fact, I can't remember if I ever told David about my blog! LOL.

I wonder if anyone still follows it. If anyone's interested in reading my old childish posts, here's the link to my LiveJournal. It used to be a rather private space for me, but it's so long ago that I don't think much of it anymore. Very nostalgic though... I kept that blog from Aug 2001 to Sep 2005...


46 days and counting!

No comments: