Thursday, May 03, 2007

End of exams, but...

My exams ended this morning at 11am. The paper was a killer, but it's still the end of my exams for this semester.

However, I just can't seem to rest. For a lot of people, end of exams means that they can relax, but it's just not the case for me. I still have my HYP, and it's starting to haunt me. I badly need to collect the data. It's just not easy, and I'm spending so many days out of Singapore in Cameron Highlands. After which, I've really gotta concentrate fully on my HYP. And of course, the banks are not helping by having the deadline for implementation of 2FA so soon. Sigh...

So... If any of you are reading this, please please please help me look out for anyone who's using Internet Banking but have yet to start using 2FA (the using of the one time password generated by a token or SMS to log into the account) and ask them to contact me. I badly need to people. Please please please help me spread the word. I've never felt so desperate over a project before.

Exams are over, but there's still HYP. Sigh.

No comments: