Saturday, May 19, 2007

HYP Fatigue

I can't believe it. While others are enjoying their holidays, I'm worrying about my HYP, doing this and that until I'm so tired. And next week, I'm starting my internship at DBS. After which, there's still the reservist. I'm starting to think whether I was wrong to take up internship, but if I don't, then I won't have the money to buy that small round thing for Gladys. And I'm not getting the responses I need. I need 200, I've gotten less than 30. ARGH... I'm going crazy.

I guess what's keeping me together still is Gladys. Thanks dear.

For those who are waiting for our photos and blog of Cameron... Be patient... Be VERY patient... Haha. With 600+ photos to rename, we're going to take a long long time. Especially with my internship and HYP. ARGH... again.

P.S. Anyone who can help me in any way for HYP PLEASE tell me. Like don't mind going out with me to the public to ask people (NUS matric card would be needed) or like Gladys, help me distribute flyers to doors/letterboxes. Or ANYTHING at all.

No comments: