Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Singhealth Scholarship

Well, after I've pulled half my hair out, Singhealth finally called me this morning to inform me that i've been shortlisted for the Singhealth-Alice Lee Institute of Advanced Nursing Scholarship and that my interview is on Tues! So I started to pull my hair out all over again.

While I was still pulling out my hair, I got another call from Singhealth, saying that I need to bring my NYP testimonial with me on that day. (FYI: My testimonial is not done yet) More hair pulling.

Gave Clemaus (my mentor) a call to tell him about the "little" problem that I have and he told me to write my own testimonial (nicely phrased and all so that he needs to do minimal editing) and send it to him by today. More hair pulling still.

But thank God, I got everything done by 6pm in the evening and emailed him my testimonial (Thanks to Andy, who adviced me to make myself "sound like superwoman" in the testimonial). Finally feeling a little relief, but I realised that I'm now bald. Time to go wig shopping...

No comments: