Thursday, June 21, 2007

Finally Received My Ring Yesterday!!

WooHOo~! I can finally wear my ring! After the very traumatic experience with Leipo Jewellery at Lucky Plaza that made my ring like some horrible mutilated shit, I finally received the ring of my dreams!

To see some scary pictures of the Leipo ring, pls click here: The Ring from Hell
Fortunately, we got our money and diamond back and took our business to Yuen Tung Gems at Tiong Bahru Industrial Park! Their workmanship totally exceeded our expectations!

For those who want their contact, here it is:

Yuen Tung Gems
Block 1093 Lower Delta Road
#07-09
Tel: 62702278 (ask for Whye Hoe)

Email: yuentunggems@yahoo.com


And here's some wonderful pictures to share!


This one really shows off the workmanship!


Perfect profile view...


The profile view on my finger!


Got the ring on my hand!


One more...


A big flash of fire from the stone!


Rainbow fire!


Mirror shots are my favourite!

No comments: