Friday, June 01, 2007

Feel like giving up

I really feel like giving up everything. I'm just so tired. I haven't even been doing anything for my HYP this week except to go out to Raffles Place to do survey for 1 hour. I'm just so disheartened. Everyday I go to work so early, and reach home so damn late. I've also been wasting so much time. I just don't feel like I have the energy to do anything any more.

Today during work, I didn't do much, because I just didn't feel up to it. Wasted so much time. And I still had to waste a lot of time just waiting and waiting. I just reached back at 11pm, and I'm going out soon. Tmr should be a day of rest, but I'm going to have to rush all the HYP work that I've put aside. I'm even no longer confident of getting the 200 responses. I might just lose my 1st class honours due to this HYP.

I just feel like giving up.

1 comment:

SaintSimon said...

I know how you feel about wasting the day. I go to work, spend 8 hours finding 100 things to do that are not work, then go home guilty that i have done nothing but am still charging my client for my time.

It doesn't satisfy my work ethic.

Yesterday i prayed for a more productive work pattern - and got swamped by people involving me in meetings etc. Today has also been better.