Monday, February 18, 2008

G'day~!

I'm in Sydney!! I'm missing everyone back at home already, especially my dear. Starting to really appreciate the cost of living back home, cos everything is so expensive here! Just forked out AUD$4.18 for a crate of 12 eggs today! That could have bought me more than 3 dozen eggs back in Singapore... Sighz.


Anyway, a big THANK YOU to those who sent me off, as well as all my well-wishers. Miss you guys lots!

Not in this photo: Zhong Quan and Huimin

Our last photo before I left...


Caught some really cool shots of Aussie from the plane (Adelaide I think)!



Finally we're in Sydney!


The weather was really great when we arrived. Wanna go to the beach!


The Maxi-taxi that took us to Unilodge.


Saw this guy along the way! Is he going to the MEGA SALE?? NO! He's the postman! LOL.


The building that looks like a museum is Unilodge, my home for the next 2-3 months.


My room's really nice and cosy...


...Only AFTER I finished unpacking though! ;P
This is the living area.


My desk...


Bird's eye view from my loft...


My bed and wardrobe's in the loft. =)


And finally, the attached toilet. You can see the spiral staircase in the mirror.


Well, that's all for now! Hopefully I can keep this up and blog thruout my 9 months in Aussie!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Gladys,

Sorry couldn't send you off but hopefully I would be able to get a ticket and plan for a short sydney stay-over with YD before you come back, meet u @ sydney then :D

Want to share with both of you our good news too. YD has proposed on valentine's day and we are now starting to plan for all everything for the big day and beyond ;D

& gladys, you room is so nice! The loft bedroom is really cosy *envy* and the facade of the building is really pretty.

Hope to hear more of you from this blog here, keep it alive yah? Miss you!

Love,
Xiaofen

♥Gladys♥ said...

Hey hey~!

Congrats! When's ur big day? =)