Saturday, February 23, 2008

It's Just Me Now

My parents just left for Singapore this morning, so finally, it's just me here now. Mong Ling is still around of cos, her sis left for Singapore too, 2 hrs before my parents. So technically, it's just the TWO of us here now. Haha.

After sending them off, we decided to haf smth more Singaporean/Malaysian for dinner, so we went out to buy some groceries to cook mee hoon kuey. The highlight of the whole shopping trip for me was of cos this GIANT 大白菜 tt we bought for AUD$4.69. Never seen anything this big in Singapore. It's an Australian-born Chinese vegie! Lol.


Feeling kinda photogenic today, cos I actually blew dry my hair in the morning. Hope nobody feels that I've put on weight! ^_^


Look how small my spoon is beside it!


Anyway, on Wed and Thurs, we were supposed to be attending our orientation, but due to some unforeseen circumstances (sian-ness, in particular), we went to Chinatown, Sydney Fish Market (yum yum!), Darling Harbour, Sydney Harbour and Taronga Zoo instead. Too many photos to edit, so will be posting abt that at a later time! =)

Oh, by the way, we decided to pop by Salvo (Salvation Army) on our way home today. Managed to get a pair of preloved Levi's jeans for AUD$10 and a nice denim skirt for AUD$7! Also bought a pair of very nice Esprit berms for AUD$19.95 (UP: AUD$69.90) yesterday! So cheap! Yeah! Love end-of-summer sales.

No comments: