Thursday, November 27, 2008

Celebration over my leave period

Wow... How time flies. More than a week has passed since Gladys came back to Singapore and I'm back at work already! Of course, we did lots of things throughout the few days of holidays that we had. She reached back Singapore on 19th Nov night, and I took leave from 20th to 26th Nov to accompany her.

On the 20th, we went to Singapore Flyer! And we had dinner at an Italian restaurant. The view on Singapore Flyer was quite nice at night. Although I had been on the Flyer before with colleagues from DBS, it's still nice and different when I'm on the Singapore Flyer with Gladys.

First, we had an exchange of Christmas presents. Early exchange, cos both of us couldn't wait to get our hands on the gifts. Haha. Her pendant, and my iPod Touch:




Our food!





This is what happens when you play with your food too much.

We actually took a video where Gladys played with the food, but I'll have to edit it before putting it up here.

And finally, the Singapore Flyer! I didn't have the good camera with me the last time, and couldn't take good photos. Finally this time I had my good old Fujifilm S6500fd and was able to take some nice photos.








And then it was off to Batam for us! Spent a few days there just rotting. There was really nothing much to do there. Just there to forget everything and relax. I shall upload the photos after Gladys passes them to me.

Before we knew it, we were back to work. Phew...

No comments: