Friday, November 14, 2008

It's here!

Santa Gladys has David Good Boy (DGB) on her Nice List this year, and since DGB had a bad day today, Santa Gladys decided to show him his Xmas present to cheer him up! (-^_^-)v


It's from Sydney Apple Store!


What's in the bag???


TADA!!!


Can these count as 3 presents?


It's the 16GB iPod Touch 2G! And it's MORE FUN than the funnest iPod ever, cos it's DGB's iPod. =P


Front view... You can see me + camera in the reflection. Lol.


Super-slim side view!


The back of the packaging.

Yesterday, I was cracking my head over which is the best case to get for DGB. So I went down to Apple Store today and spent about 2 hours trying on all the different cases (the staff at Sydney Apple Store rock!!) and in the end, I decided on this Incase Slider Case. Was gonna buy black, but I spotted this NEW COLOUR at the last minute and bought it instead.



I know it looks like a sad, sucky grey in the photo, but it's actually a very cool metallic finish (gun metal colour).




The Incase Slider Case complete with the fake cardboard iPod. =P



Can't wait to meet your new iPod huh?
Just 5 days more!!

No comments: